Regenerated Cellulose (RC) Membrane
Regenerated cellulose (RC) membrane is made of pure cellulose without adding any wetting agents and reinforced with nonwoven material.RC membrane is a very clean membrane features low extractables and ultra-low non-specific binding characteristics. Naturally hydrophilic property and wide compatibility makes RC filter suitable for both organic and aqueous media applied in chromatography sample preparation and solvent preparation.In addition,the high-quality microporous structure helps to decrease impact on sample analysis at a minimally level.RC membrane have very low protein binding capability,which is also very good for tissue culture filtration and universal biological sample filtration.
Features and Benefits
• Inherently hydrophilic feature ,spontaneously wetting;
• Wide chemical compatibility;
• Mechanically stable
• Ultra low non-specific binding
• Exceptional purity
• Low protein binding
• Final filtration for organic and aqueous media
• Chromatography sample and solvent preparation
• Particle removal from solvents.
• Clarification and degassing solvents and mobile phases for HPLC.
• Routine microbiological quality control
Available Pore Size
0.2 μm , 0.45 μm
Meets USP<88>,for class VI-121℃ plastic
Autoclave, Ethylene Oxide, E-Beam, Gamma Irradiation.